VP, Regulatory Analytics Program Solutions Lead (New York, NY /London, UK
Description About this role About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of December 31, 2020, the firm managed approximately $8.68 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. Role Description
The Portfolio Analytics Group (PAG) within BlackRock Solutions delivers meaningful insights to our investment and client teams, grounded in our proficiency of Aladdin data, technology and processes. PAG collaborates with investors, risk managers, portfolio consultants and Aladdin business teams to address client challenges with innovative technology solutions delivered with the scale of Aladdin across all asset classes and client segments.
The team seeks a Regulatory Analytics Program Solutions Lead
to drive the analytics strategy around delivering industry-leading solutions for BlackRock and the Aladdin client community. You will be responsible for coordinating the design, build and deployment of new risk analytic capabilities in response to global regulatory requirements affecting the firm and its clients. The role requires close collaboration with PAG's analytic content managers and partner teams such as the Risk & Quantitative Analysis Group, the Aladdin Business, Data Solutions and Aladdin Product Group. You will apply your in-depth understanding of official regulatory requirements together with Aladdin's analytic platform capabilities to deliver innovative solutions that provide commercial value. Key Opportunities
- Design and promote analytic solutions using data, financial models and platform functionality that are customizable to meet clients' needs. Ensure that we are adding scale and efficiency to our existing support capabilities
- Serve as an ambassador for Aladdin's regulatory reporting capabilities externally with clients and participate in business development activities
- Apply strong project management skills to all product responsibilities: set agenda, drive tone, provide direction to individual team members, coordinate execution, and communicate out to partners
- Build inclusive teams across the community of internal groups delivering regulatory solutions and influence key partners and project sponsors to achieve greater consensus
- Participate in the PAG Managers & Leaders Committee to build connectivity and alignment across the group globally
- 7+ years in a highly analytical role in a technology or financial services setting. Strong critical thinking and confirmed experience using technology to solve problems at scale
- Proficiency in global financial regulation of security markets and the investment management industry, as well as analytics-related expertise, e.g. market and liquidity risk analytics, sustainability analytics, etc.
- Desire for understanding how processes work. Creativity in solving unconventional problems, motivated learn new skills and technologies
- Demonstrated relationship management experience especially with senior partners. Established success delivering to a diverse client base
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey sophisticated concepts simply and clearly
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.