Who we are
Founded in 2012, automotiveMastermind is a leading provider of predictive analytics and marketing automation solutions for the automotive industry, putting dealers back in the driver's seat with Market EyeQ. Market EyeQ is a turnkey sales and marketing platform that empowers dealers to predict future car buyers, market to them at the right time and close more deals with less effort. Mastermind is headquartered in New York City. For more information, visit automotivemastermind.com .
At automotiveMastermind, we thrive on high energy at high speed. We're an organization in hyper-growth mode and have a fast-paced culture to match. Our highly engaged teams feel passionately about both our product and our people. This passion is what continues to motivate and challenge our teams to be best-in-class. Our cultural values of "Drive" and "Help" have been at the core of what we do, and how we have built our culture through the years. This cultural framework inspires a passion for success while collaborating to win. What we do
automotiveMastermind puts dealers in the driver's seat with Market EyeQ. Market EyeQ is an automated sales and marketing platform that empowers dealers to close more deals by predicting future buyers and consistently marketing to them. Generate success in your loyalty, service, and conquest portfolios through a combination of turnkey predictive analytics, proactive marketing, and dedicated consultative services.
The VP of Product
will be a key member of the senior management team and own the roadmap across all products, while continuing to drive new products resulting in significant revenue growth, increased market share and customer adoption. Key responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- Develop and execute a differentiated product vision, strategy and roadmap for automotiveMastermind's products.
- Recruit and lead and an outstanding team of product managers to drive product definition, prioritization, and feature enhancements, within the context of the corporate strategy.
- Lead a team of passionate product managers by providing clear direction, removing obstacles, facilitating cross-functional collaboration.
- Manage towards high levels of engagement and passion in the team.
- Develop and mentor the team.
- Determine the design of the organization, strengths and weaknesses, and how to strengthen the team to meet their strategic objectives.
- Ensure the continuous delivery of product features and enhancements that deliver on expected growth outcomes.
- Continuously refine the product roadmap to ensure meeting of established deadlines and deliverables.
- Write clear and detailed specifications for the product and engineering teams.
- Prioritize the development of features and eradication of bugs
- Evaluate potential product partnerships
- Continually refine the agile development process
- Lead organization to step back and think about how products can exceed users', customers' expectations.
- Meet frequently with customers and partners to develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Build effective processes and metrics for success.
- Facilitate a new disciplined approach and standards for the roadmap and direction of the organization.
- Establish accountability standards and ensure adherence to them for product development.
- Predict and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of company leadership in the competitive landscape.
- Understand the trends. See where the world is going, be just far enough ahead to capture the moment of opportunity. Understand our specific productsarchitecture, limitations, possibilities
- Provide fact-based competitive analysis to insure that offerings provide superior capabilities when compared to the competition, and are more effective than competitors' products at meeting and anticipating the needs of the customer.
- Develop and implement world-class product delivery procedures.
- Partner with engineering to establish rapid product development processes with dynamic teams that can accelerate build, design, test and product launches and constant updates.
- Translate engineering possibilities into clear customer and business advantage, or provide clarity on why possibility doesn't intersect profitability
- Work closely with the senior management team to ensure that development plans, resources and strategies are coordinated across all departments in a cohesive and collaborative fashion to ensure revenue goals and deadlines are met.
What We Offer
- VP leadership experience. The ideal candidate will have had successful experiences in building and growing dynamic and collaborative product management organizations in a fast growth environment.
- Solid knowledge of SaaS products and agile development processes
- Proven ability to build world-class products that solve real-world and commercial problems
- Established ability to deliver world class product management across the full product life-cycle, including demonstrating clear wins in user experience, product delivery processes, positioning, product strategy and product launch.
- Successful track record of defining, refining, and implementing development processes, resource planning, work-apportionment, metrics, and documentation
- Experience working with a start-up or fast growth company. Experience working with founders is helpful.
- Demonstrable experience in leading the build of both successful SaaS applications, web sites, and mobile applications.
- 10+ years of senior product management experience with recent experience in a leadership position for a portfolio of significant size ($100M+ in annual revenue).
- Experience managing a distributed team.
- Demonstrated ability to be a constant force for innovation and improvement in the development and marketing of world class products.
- Track record influencing across an organization to gain buy-in.
- Track record balancing the conceptualization of strategic initiatives with tactical execution.
- Bachelor's Degree required, advance degree in technology & marketing preferred.
- Competitive base salary, bonus plans and equity.
- A comprehensive, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid time off, a generous 401k match with no vesting period, parental leave and 3 volunteering days each year. For more information on benefits, please access the benefits page on our careers site: https://careers.ihsmarkit.com/benefits.php.
- For work locations in the state of Colorado, the anticipated base salary range for this role would be between $151,000 and $193,000. Compensation will be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, and abilities of the applicant.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.