International diversified private equity investment firm is seeking to hire an experienced Renewable Resources-focused investment professional to join their team in New York.
Working closely with the firm's CIO, as well as with key stakeholders across the firm's businesses globally, the VP will focus on a wide range of tasks, including:
- Portfolio analysis and review with a focus on forestry and agriculture
- Management of the investment process including valuation and proforma modelling and underwriting;
- Delivery of financial analysis for senior management, marketing and client presentations;
- Project work relating to optimization of investment processes and systems.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5+ years' consulting, i-banking or investment experience with a strong bias towards private markets;
- Deep knowledge of the renewable resources sector with a specific focus on agriculture/farmland and forestry/timberland sectors;
- Expertise in investment performance analytics, calculations and metrics;
- Expertise in investment valuation, modelling and proforma/underwriting;
- Familiarity with international legal and tax structuring concepts a strong plus;
- Bachelors degree from a top school with post-graduate degree preferred;
- CPA and/or CFA preferred;
- Outstanding analytical and communication (verbal / written) skills;
- Spanish language skills a plus, but not required;
- Highly collaborative with the ability and flexibility to operate with a globally distributed team.
A highly competitive compensation package is on offer.