A top-tier institutional asset management firm based in midtown Manhattan is currently looking to hire a Vice President, Marketing with 5 - 10+ years of Marketing experience within the asset management industry including writing and editing marketing content (presentations, factsheets and commentaries, among others). The role reports directly to the Managing Director, Marketing and is a great opportunity to interact with professionals in multiple functional areas of the firm including sales, client service and investments.
Vice President, Marketing
The Vice President, Marketing will play a hands-on role in the planning, coordination, production and distribution of marketing and client retention materials, such as presentations, factsheets, commentaries and digital content. The Vice President, Marketing will collaborate with senior investment professionals and firm management on marketing messaging and effectively communicate departmental capabilities. Among the digital marketing aspects of the position will be managing and/or contributing to the firm's social media strategy, email marketing, website, webinars and podcasts as well as reporting on the analytics of these initiatives.
Strong writing, communication, PowerPoint and Excel skills are essential. Experience with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator is helpful, as is experience with logical operators in Excel or elsewhere. Familiarity with HTML, Seismic Software, Sprinklr, Salesforce or Pardot is also a plus.
- Coordinate workflow between marketing, client service, sales and investment teams
- Leadership or participation in the creative process of generating new materials
- Maintain marketing materials and the presentation library including the quarterly update process
- Create custom client review materials
- Project manage marketing initiatives, such as the quarterly production schedule and marketing campaigns
- Write, edit and format strategy commentaries and thought leadership
- Proofread and maintain overall quality assurance of electronic and print materials
- Create and distribute digital content
- 5 - 10+ years of Marketing experience in asset management / financial services industry
- High caliber writing, proofreading, copyediting and grammatical skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel; experience with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator a plus
- Ability and comfort in working with senior investment professionals and firm management.