VP, LATAM HR BUSINESS PARTNER
- New York, NY, USA
- Full time, Permanent
- BNP Paribas
- 22 Feb 18
Role Overview: This individual will support the Regional Head of HR Latam on HR related matters for the following countries: Argentina, Chile, Columbia, Mexico and Peru excluding Brazil. With a deep understanding of business strategies and the support of country HR teams, the role of the Latam HR Specialist is to deliver a high value added service to internal business customers, ensuring alignment with Human Resources priorities.
• Execute the strategic direction of HR, including implementation of high-value added HR processes that support business goals and objectives.
• Build relationships and provide general HR advisory to country HR teams.
• Provide the Regional Head of HR Latam with daily updates on internal issues, upcoming projects and deadlines.
• Ensure we implement the correct level of HR controls.
• Ability to deliver and support front to end recruiting processes for client groups
• In coordination with the regional HR platform (i.e., New York)
o Support implementation and delivery on time of HR projects/processes such as talent development programs, performance management, exit interviews, mobility and expat population, succession planning, diversity programs…
o Leverage HR policies, programs (Taleo, People Soft…) and practices to create and maintain a positive, high-performing and more digital workplace.
o Clarify Compensation and Benefits practices and provide guidance in order to develop a consistent approach across countries; including proven ability to manage and execute front to end compensation processes
o Analyze results of annual Employee survey (GPS) and coordinate action plans with countries.
• Generate templates and presentations that represent data analyses for internal use and to be presented to management.
• Work on ad hoc projects.
• Fluency in Spanish is required
• 7 years + of progressive HR experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field
• Business acumen and analytical skills with exposure to senior management
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate across geographies and functions
• Strong team development, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Self- directed and able to contribute individually and as a member of a team
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and fast paced, results oriented environment
• Strong Technical skills, advanced MS Excel skills
• Working knowledge of Peoplesoft, Taleo, Annual Review applications and other headcount management systems would be a plus
• Master’s degree in Business/HR
FINRA Registrations Required: