A top-tier FinTech firm in midtown Manhattan which focuses on the asset management and hedge fund industries is currently looking to hire a Vice President, Hedge Fund Sales with 5 - 15+ years of hedge fund industry experience working in any functional area including sales / marketing / investor relations, research, operations, information technology or compliance. This is a great opportunity to redirect one's career into a sales focused role with significant upside at a firm which continues to experience exponential growth.
Vice President, Hedge Fund Sales
The firm is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. The firm underpins the investment operations of more than 600 fund managers from nine global offices spanning four continents. The firm's unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set.
The firm's software solution is a front-to-back portfolio system and their goal is to provide world class features that traders, PMs and compliance officers at asset managers, hedge funds, institutional trading desks, among others, can leverage to be faster and better informed of their trading.
- Deliver/Exceed annual SaaS sales targets for a defined territory.
- Build and execute territory and Account-based sales strategies, collaborating with internal teams to drive deals to closure consistently and effectively.
- Lead the sales process from qualified leads through to close including: MEDDICC qualification, Executive presentations, Business Case/ROI development, proposal, and contract negotiation.
- Diligently track, update, manage and accurately forecast net new revenue in Salesforce
- Effectively and consistently build and manage your sales pipeline to ensure quarterly and annual revenue attainment.
- Validate solution fit with the scope of prospect’s needs and engage appropriate internal resources where necessary
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the full solutions suite and competitive offerings
- Fully understand prospect’s technology stack, buying process and stakeholder engagement (org chart and power-base) to accurately align selling/buying process
- 5 - 15+ years of experience working at an Asset Management Firm / Hedge Fund (in any functional area) or in complex, Enterprise SaaS sales in FinTech space (Enterprise solutions and services to the front, middle and back offices of Hedge Funds, Asset Management, Insurance and/or Wealth Management firms preferred, not required).
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding revenue goals/quota
- Hungry, Humble, “Challenger Sale” prototype
- Proven ability/process of accurate pipeline and forecast management from initial lead to close
- Build, foster and maintain key strategic relationships within prospect accounts, including senior client relationships at CxO levels
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
- Strong investment industry knowledge and existing network of relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.