VP, Americas and Divisional Governance and Sector Engagement
A great opportunity to join Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Team, based in NYC as Governance and Sector Engagement Officer, covering Americas and key global divisions! You will support and drive a variety of initiatives and programs in the area of cyber and information security governance. The role involves:
- Development and implementation of strategies, policies and control frameworks that manage risk arising from the use of information systems during the execution of business functions, divisions from a global and Americas region perspective.
- Influencing the development of cybersecurity regulations and standard methodologies by leading sector engagement efforts and liaising with government, academia, peer banks, and trade associations while working with internal parties to represent the organization's interests
- Developing group level regulatory reporting initiatives, including global coordination across multiple countries
- Demonstrating compliance to laws, regulations and industry standards that govern cybersecurity through the application of standards and the best methodologies including NIST, FFIEC, COBIT, ITIL and ISO
- Driving cyber resilience maturity by preparing incident response plans and facilitating cybersecurity simulations with global and regional partners
- Develop strategic plans collaboratively with Senior Management for the collection, and use in a manner that improves and maximizes its value while staying in sync with applicable cyber security regulations
- Development reporting on a periodic basis regarding the status of the information security program to the Board, CIOs or other responsible individual or committee
- A chance to shape and lead cybersecurity training courses!
- Excellent career development/growth equal opportunities within the global CISO organization and CS in general.
- Experience working in a CISO (or equivalent) function, critical infrastructure protection, and/or advisory services
- Experience of working with external affairs to build and develop positive relationships with regulators and other government officials responsible for information, privacy and data security issues
- Demonstrable track record of designing and implementing governance solutions efficiently within a divisional context that can be scaled up to the global level
- Subject matter expertise in NIST Cybersecurity Framework and NIST 800 series documents and other such related frameworks: COBIT/ITIL/ISO
- Outstanding English language, written and verbal communication skills for senior management and top executive audience. Excellent negotiation, influencing and analytical skills are highly desired
- Demonstrable ability to work with a high level of independence while adapting to the demands of process and compliance
- Demonstrate the ability to function within a multidisciplinary, global team and act as a self-starter with a strong curiosity for extracting knowledge from data and the skill to elicit technical requirements from a non-technical audience.
- Experience in developing curriculum, training programs, courses, seminars, and exercises that cover cybersecurity
- Secret level security clearance and previous work in the public sector, understanding of US government entities and Sector engagement are a plus
- Professional certifications in information/cyber security (e.g. CISSP/CISA/CISM) are an advantage.