VP - TOP INFRASTRUCTURE DEBT FUND
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 23 May 18 2018-05-23
A hugely successful North American Infrastructure Debt team is currently seeking a Vice President to join the New York team.
Our client is an established global investor with over $60 billion in assets under management. They have global offices and are a leading infrastructure manager.
This successful North American Infrastructure Debt team is currently seeking a Vice President or an Associate Director join the New York-based team. The business invests many different infrastructure sectors such as; power, utilities, and renewable energy. The incumbent will have the opportunity to get involved in a variety of transactions and be a key contributor to the North American business.
Based in the New York office the successful candidate will:
- Lead North America deal execution
- Build relationships and support origination efforts
- Oversee financial analysis, due diligence, investment appraisal and documentation
The selected candidate should possess the following experience and attributes:
- Experience from a leading bank’s energy or infrastructure origination business (lending) or infrastructure debt fund
- A minimum of 6 years and maximum 10 years’ total experience and already at VP level
- Strong deal execution capabilities and ability to hit the ground running
- Excellent credit skills with a balanced approach to risk
- Ability to lead and motivate others
If you satisfy the above requirements, please send your resume and cover note to Mercedes Perez at email@example.com