VP - Risk Analyst SAR
"Risk - Strategic Analysis & Reporting" (Risk - SAR) is a transversal team within the Risk Function covering all businesses, countries where the Group is established. Its main missions are centered on:
- Data management,
- Reporting of market, counterparty, liquidity, interest rate risks,
- Strategic risk analysis, including coordination of Risk forums,
- Credit and market stress testing
Within Risk - SAR, the responsibilities of the C2R2 team (Credit and Counterparty Risk Reporting) are comprised around three areas:
- Management Information framework
- Credit Stress Testing and provisioning
- Data Management and Control framework.
- Provide the territory's senior management as well as the global Risk function and businesses with a comprehensive view and analysis of the key risks in the Americas:
Qualifications Minimum Required Qualifications
- including but not limited to credit, counterparty, compliance, operational, legal risks
- Covering all counterparties whether sovereign, financial, corporate or retail
This analysis is both quantitative and qualitative. The qualitative analysis must enable to explain to senior Management the underlying reasons for any detected change in the risk profile of the portfolio (ex: deterioration of specific counterparties, sectorial analysis, change of strategy…).
Analysis provided to senior Management also include the preparation of ad-hoc thematic analysis and necessitate interactions with senior stakeholders from RISK and Business Lines in various geographies.
- Monitor the metrics of the different risk profiles related to credit, counterparty, compliance, operational, legal risks in the Americas according to each relevant scope:
- Coordinate strong added-value projects with RISK and Business stakeholders, to improve the existing reporting framework and enlarge the scope of intervention of the team. This responsibility requires strong coordination with senior Management both on the RISK side and Business side, as well as a good understanding of the related RISK topics.
- Contribute to the Credit Stress Testing and provisioning:
- the C2R2 team acts as a coordinator for the production, reporting and added-value analysis of integrated credit stress test across the CUSO perimeter. This requires interactions at Group and regional level.
- on the CIB perimeter, the C2R2 team also produces with the support of Group relevant credit stress tests and develop relevant methodologies.
- Contribute to becoming the trusted main point of contact of senior management for all their high level information and analysis needs on credit and counterparty risks.
- Data Management and Control framework:
- Ensure establishment of operational procedures for each of the reports and tasks owned,
- Perform second level of controls on the data manipulated to ensure that any significant change in the portfolio risk profile is understood and not caused by data quality issues
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint…)
- Good organization skills to manage under tight deadlines the complexity of processes and the high number of stakeholders to coordinate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead value-added projects on a long term basis,
- Sense of details, accuracy and presentation without losing the "main picture"
- Commitment to deliver results in line with client's expectations
- Resilience to heavy workload
- Good knowledge of Credit and Counterparty risk topics
- Minimum experience of 10 years in Risk management or Management Information System area
- Degree in Finance or related area