VP - Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
The key focus for a Recruitment Sourcing Specialist is to execute sourcing strategies and plans with a focus on passive candidates, with the aim of achieving high quality, cost effective and timely filling of roles. You will work closely with talent acquisition personnel and hiring managers to recommend and develop sourcing strategies and recommend enhancements to ensure recruitment strategy effectiveness. Reporting into the Recruitment Sourcing Manager you will initiate and drive best practice sourcing strategies and be an ambassador for the BNP Paribas brand.
- Recommend and implement the most effective sourcing strategy for each open role.
- Analyze and communicate recruitment trends, results, and insights to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance, and reduce risk
- Source qualified candidates for open requisitions using a variety of tools such as Taleo, LinkedIn, referrals, direct / cold calls and the internal CRM.
- Utilize targeted recruiting strategies in alignment with BNP Paribas' branding and social media policies with a focus on direct sourced (passive) candidates.
- Provide exceptional candidate care and ensure that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion into the recruitment process.
- Select and qualify candidates based upon skill, cultural, and motivational fit, utilizing behavioral based approach and screening criteria.
- Maintain timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions.
- Proactively pipeline talent and create pre-qualified candidate talent pools in line with the business' workforce plans.
- Maintain contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture current market intelligence.
- Provide engaged and informed dialogue with candidates regarding opportunities.
- Review existing technology/tools/systems and recommend new technology to stay abreast of current trends & needs
- Work with the Recruitment sourcing manager on TA initiatives/strategies revolving around Diversity strategies, Branding/Marketing, Employee Value Proposition & referral process.
- Participate in internal and external Talent Acquisition net-working events
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience within agency or in-house Recruiting, preferably focused on front-office roles.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities to be a team lead
- Knowledge and expertise of sourcing external candidates and candidate management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and success with a wide range of sourcing techniques, including networking, referrals, direct sourcing, social media outlets, job boards and resume databases and proficiency with internal Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Expertise in direct/cold calling
- Expertise in senior level niche searches
- Ability to do proper research to provide market map/target list
- Understanding of complex compensation structures.
- Strong interpersonal and people influencing skills.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Taleo and other statistical tools.
- LinkedIn certification credentials is a plus