My client is a prestigious investment bank, who are always looking out-do their competition, whether that be through superior strategies, or the development of bespoke systems, they pride themselves on a collegiate but autonomous environment. This role sits in an area of huge investment, with significant career advancement opportunities.
- Develop software and analytics to further develop Corporate Treasury's firmwide mandates: liquidity risk, interest rate pricing and risk management, trade execution, cash & collateral management, funding optimization.
- Actively engage with corporate treasury traders and supporting them with their valuation and hedging requests.
- Work with desk strategists and technology departments to implement processes to optimally leverage financial resources to achieve commercial priorities
- Perform quantitative analysis and facilitate business understanding of technical results
- Optimize the firm's liability stack by developing balance sheet analytics and hedging strategies