VP - Principal Developer – Core Java, Spring, Oracle, Kafka
VP - Principal Developer - Core Java, Spring, Oracle, Kafka The Alternate Investment Services -Client Technology group
is a collaborative development team with the goal of delivering a uniform,responsive user experience to clients. We are actively working ondesigning and implementing a digital strategy to allow our clients to accessdata & documents via multiple delivery channels. We embrace Agilemethodology and Open Source technologies.
We are looking for atalented Software Engineer who has a passion for their craft andseeking to get the job done right for the best outcome for our clients. Youwill be highly motivated and have a passion for technology and creative problemsolving. PrimaryJob Responsibilities to Include:
• Primary Skillset in: Core Java,Spring, Oracle, Microservices, Kafka, Kafka Connect, Kafka streams, KSQL
• Secondary Skillset : Junit, Jenkins,Git, Maven, Docker, JIRA
- Application design and implementation
- Automated testing
- Application deployment
- Second/Third level support of applications
- Consults with internal business groups to provide high-level application software development services or technical support. Provides comprehensive senior-level technical consulting to IT management and senior technical staffs. Evaluates compliance with the organization's technology standards. Works with internal business groups on implementation opportunities, challenges, and requirements of various applications. Analyzes information and provides recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group. Guides and consults with IT management and technical staffs regarding use of emerging technologies and associated services. Participates in defining corporate implementation and integration strategies of new technologies. Advocates for innovative, creative technology solutions. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
Bachelor'sdegree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalentwork experience required, 10-12 years of experience in software developmentrequired, experience in the securities or financial services industry is aplus.
PrimarySkillset : Core Java, Spring, Oracle, Microservices, Kafka, KafkaConnect, Kafka streams, KSQL
SecondarySkillset : Junit, Jenkins, Git, Maven, Docker, JIRA BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Operations & Shared Technology-HR13644 Requisition Number: