VP - Corporate Investment Banking IT Audit
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
BSM Group are representing a client seeking a VP - Corporate Investment Banking IT Audit.
- Our client, a leading tier 1 International Bank are seeking a VP to join their Corporate investment banking IT Audit team. This is a position requiring expert knowledge and skillsets in capital market products dealing with application, data integration, controls, data governance principles and projects. Some technical Infrastructure (Operating systems, databases, middleware, networking and Data Centre operations) is preferred.
- The incumbent will be required to work as part of a team that audits the corporate investment banking business lines dealing with fixed income, derivatives, commodities, equities and leveraged finance audits.
- Work closely with business and technology audit colleagues to ensure that key risks are identified and assessed in the program of audit coverage.
- Assist in audit planning, audit testing, control evaluation, report drafting and follow up and verification of issue closure.
- Perform audit work in accordance with department and professional standards, and complete assignments in an efficient manner.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness of audit coverage.
- Write audit work papers and reports with minimal intervention by the Audit manager.
- Partner with colleagues, stakeholders and control community members to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management controls with appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or Finance with at least 8+ years of internal or external auditing experience, (Technology background a plus)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) designation considered an advantage
- Understanding of internal control concepts with the ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls by considering business and technology risks in an integrated manner
- Extensive knowledge of system development life cycle concepts with an ability to quickly learn a complex, distributed computing environment
- Knowledge of distributed technologies considered a plus along with a good understanding of controls related to operating system and database platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly build strong partnerships amongst technology and business Audit teams and internal stakeholders.
If you require any more information please contact Stephanie Potaznik: email@example.com or (646) 618-8863