A top tier global investment bank is looking to expand its Market Risk Management group and is looking for a strong Market Risk professional. This role will support the firm's investment management activities covering a variety of new and existing products including equities, fixed income, options, futures and commodities across markets globally.
- Market Risk and Balance Sheet and Liquidity Risk guidance and oversight in the development of the firm’s Americas risk setting statement and ensure the Businesses operate within limits, settings and appetite.
- Portfolio risk analysis on an intraday and end of day basis, using a variety of factor-based risk models for exposure generation, stress-testing, and P&L attribution
- Documenting existing Market Risk processes and designing new ones
- Masters/PhD in a Quantitative discipline
- 5-10 years of institutional market risk management, execution risk management, and/or trading experience from a complex investment/asset manager, or investment bank
- Multi-asset financial product and market knowledge
- Proficiency with Python/C++