VEA - Practice Strategy
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Business Development and Training organization within Wealth Management focuses on the strategy and day-to-day management of Business Development, Product Distribution, and Field Engagement to assist Financial Advisors in better serving client needs. Business Development and Field Training is comprised of Sales Managers, Product Specialists, Internal Product Sales Desks, and a Home Office team committed to supporting the growth and overall success of Morgan Stanley Financial Advisors. Additionally, Business Development and Training works closely with Senior Management across Firm functions as well as Global Partners to coordinate and drive the Firm's growth initiatives.
will be responsible for working with the Practice Strategy Team and the Practice Management Consultants (PMCs) on the coordination, administration, and execution of the Center for Practice Strategy, a new initiative focused on helping wealth management teams to refine their business process and apply strategy in their practices. This role also be responsible for administrative tasks related to teaming and partnering.
Strong organizational and interpersonal skills are imperative as the role will involve working on a variety of projects with various stakeholders across the organization, and directly communicating with Morgan Stanley's Financial Advisors. Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Administration of the Center for Practice Strategy - including weekly reporting, communications, marketing execution, data review calls, and answering FAQs
- Join Senior Practice Management Consultants on Practice Strategy Assessment calls with Financial Advisors and Teams, taking notes and detailing follow up items for the engagement.
- Coordination of the Practice Strategy Assessment Recommendations for Financial Advisors and Teams
- Execution of follow up items and deliverables related to strategy recommendations made by the PMC
- Assist in administrative tasks regarding the NSP Program (National Strategic Partnership Program)
- Develop and strengthen FAQ library for teaming, partnering, and Center for Practice Strategy
- 1+ years of financial experience preferred (wealth management)
- Securities Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7 and 66 preferred, required within 4 months of joining the desk
- High level of proficiency in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe
- Exemplary communication and consulting skills required
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines