User Success Manager
Point72 A Career with Point72's Product Design Team
Point72's Product Design team merges clever design with the latest technology to deliver a suite of tools to our Investment Professionals to improve efficiency & effectiveness. We work at the intersection of Design, Technology, Data, Fundamental Research, and Investing. We value clarity, collaboration, and quality in our process, products, interactions. What you'll do
As the User Success Manager, you'll seamlessly bounce between technical conversations with engineers, user requests, and our Product Design teams about business needs. You should have a people first mentality, while advocating for our users' interests company-wide. You'll develop & run a first class training program, while also managing on-the-ground support reps working side by side with Point72's Investment Professionals.
- Own the user journey from newbie to power user
- Develop processes to support new user onboarding, continuing education, and 1-1 training for Point72's internal research platform
- Manage special projects, and facilitate bespoke needs such as historical content/data ingestion
- Act as both a player/coach for your team, and as an escalation point for user and project issues, ensuring everything is followed through to a satisfactory resolution
- Become a product expert, updating user resources, documentation, and training materials
- Hold on-site events to introduce new products, train users, and gather feedback
A relentless drive for improvement of process & experience. The User Success Manager has a passion for helping us Invent the Future of Finance.
- You have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in a client-facing management position in tech/digital media/startups/SaaS, preferably in the financial industry
- You've successfully managed a team through career growth and professional development.
- You are passionate about providing seamless client experiences and constantly improving the customer experience
- You're process oriented and excel at problem-solving from a technical and strategic perspective
- You have experience with the software development lifecycle, agile methodology, as well as Jira (or similar ticketing tools)
Point72 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Point72 is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. Point72 complies with applicable, local, state and federal laws on the subject of equal employment opportunity.