User Experience Manager - Chief Risk Office
Digital Transformation and Product Labs is a high performing shared function between Compliance and Risk driving the transformation of front to back processes and delivering on a common data platform with advanced analytics, case management, self-service digital assistance, and negative news and robotics capabilities. DTPL proudly utilizes Design Thinking and Lean execution methods in four Labs globally. Responsibilities include:
- Crafting and driving collaborative design approaches that lead partners from opportunity identification, to solution concept, to design prototype, to viable business solution.
- Structuring, planning, and managing creative workshops and design sprints.
- Leveraging both creative and analytical approaches to synthesize multiple data sources (qualitative, quantitative) and frame customer-centric business opportunities.
- Developing and executing customer insight opportunities (in-person and remote) to obtain deep qualitative insights around customer experiences and building robust customer journeys
- Building repeatable, sustainable tools and methods and contributing to the establishment of an overall design practice for adoption within the larger CS communities
- Evangelizing Design Thinking methodology and human-centered strategies within the core working teams and across the organization
- Dedicated to driving, facilitating, and delivering high quality materials from Design Thinking approaches
- Working through the entire design process from discovery to solution design using methods like observing, interviewing, empathizing, capturing insight, ideating, sketching, story boarding, diagramming, prototyping, and testing
- Leading multiple Design Thinking, Service Design, Experience Design and other human-centered design efforts
- You have a proven academic background up to university degree
- You have at least 7 years of relevant working experience in product management and/or design which you have gained in a bank, financial institution or consultancy
- You possess a deep understanding of the different divisions in a bank and experience in defining as well as implementing business processes, target operating models and roadmaps
- You can demonstrate a successful track record of coordinating alignment with 10 or more initiatives including tracking dependencies and change requests
- Compliance domain knowledge or experience is an advantage
- You have deep understanding of complex business problems and can come up with creative and effective business solutions
- You can act as a bridge between compliance business, vendors, design and technology teams or functions in order to develop products which meet holistic business needs and reduce compliance risk
- You possess strong communication skills in English, any additional language would be an advantage