Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Underwrite loans ranging from $50M to $1.5MM to business & non-profit organizations. Types of loans include working capital facilities, term loans and commercial mortgages
· Ability to review financial statements, tax returns and cash flow projections as well as prepare financial spread analysis
· Prepare annual reviews, renewals, modifications, risk rating evaluations and extensions for existing loan portfolio
· Engage in client meetings and conduct site visits
· Provide information for monthly loan reporting
· Ensure all documentation and work product maintained in credit files
· Strong underwriting skills and ability to independently understand and communicate complex credit issues and analyze credit risks.
· Proficiency and experience in analyzing financials and reviewing credit quality for business and non-profit loans.
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with business clients from various backgrounds and industries
· Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to identify cross-sell opportunities for retail bank
· Bachelors Degree with an equivalent of 3-5 years of experience in an underwriting, credit analysis or lender/relationship manager role.
· Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent written & verbal communication and organizational skills
· Knowledge of bank products and services
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products