MORE ABOUT THIS JOB About the Job
As we build the next generation of digital products, success will be defined by the quality of the User Experience. The job of UX Designer is to research, design, and help deliver digital products that delight our users while satisfying the firm's business goals.
As a member of the UX team, you will be responsible for defining the form and function of web, desktop, & mobile applications. You will work with business and development teams in a variety of businesses at Goldman Sachs to define, design, and validate the user experience for internal and external users. In addition, you will help shape our overall design system and visual language, with a code library that is used in hundreds of projects at the firm. About the Project
The first and primary project you'll be assigned to is our customer relationship management (CRM) platform for the Global Markets division. The Global Markets Client Relationship Management (CRM) team is composed of driven, talented and passionate individuals who work closely with the business to manage client engagement and deliver intelligent workflows with exciting, impactful analytics to serve our clients as One Goldman Sachs. The CRM team is comprised of Product Managers, Software Engineers and User Experience designers. Why Join Us
Our User Experience team is diverse and global. You will be joining a nimble, cross-disciplinary team of designers, developers, and researchers in offices in the US, Europe, and Asia. We enjoy taking deep dives into complex problems, surrounded by a network of passionate people who help each other grow. Our team's range of skills and diversity of approaches allows us to partner with business and technology teams firm-wide to create applications that are easy to use, engaging, powerful, and competitive. Our team is unique in that it is directly responsible for the software that many products are built with. Our Engineers are as passionate about micro interactions as the designers are. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in product, interaction, or user experience design OR Master's degree in design, human factors, Industrial design, or related fields
- Design experience with data intensive and transaction-oriented applications
- Experience designing data visualizations and dashboards
- Demonstrated ability to design using a design language to brand a digital experience
- Demonstrated ability to build interactive prototypes
- Experience with user centered design processes and principles
- PORTFOLIO REQUIRED: Please include a link to your online portfolio or attach work samples.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Domain expertise in the financial sector
• Proven experience designing interactive applications that have been developed and achieved great user adoption
• Experience with data visualization and visual design
• Practical understanding of the technologies used to build rich web, desktop, and mobile apps
• Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer
Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity