US & Canadian Options Clearing
- New York, NY, USA
- Contract, Full time
- International Market Recruiters
- 30 Nov 17 2017-11-30
Our client, an International Bank located in New York, NY is looking for a candidate with Options clearing experience. The ideal candidate has knowledge of OCC, CDCC and has worked directly with Canadian Options. Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to, identifying and reporting on trade discrepancies, performing Options balancing using Broadridge and conducting escrow reconciliations. In depth knowledge of the Broadridge ADP/BPS system is Mandatory!
- Responsible for identifying and reporting any trade discrepancies to the Middle Office/Trading Desk in a timely manner.
- Option balancing is performed using Broadridge reports and compares ADP vs OCC.
- Any unresolved issues must be escalated to senior management for further review.
- The Option team is responsible for all Weekly and Monthly Option Expirations. The team is also responsible for Option Exercises and Assignments.
- Accountability for escrow reconciliation
Knowledge & Performance Expectations:
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of Broadridge ADP/BPS US & Canada
- OCC (Options Clearing Corp)
- CDCC (Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corp)
- Working Knowledge of Canadian Options
- Knowledge and understanding of the Option Expiry Process
- Should be able to identify exposure items in a timely manner and escalate them to management accordingly
- Have a strong understanding of risk management policies to ensure departmental activity is in compliance with audit and regulations.
Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS preferred, and at least 3+ years of experience in the financial industry supporting the settlement of options.
- Computer Skills Required: Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio
- Proactive / Self-Motivated
- Detail Oriented, Accurate and Organized
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Customer Services Skills ( Internal and External)
- Creativity/Innovation Strive to improve current processes
- The ability to work in a high pressure work environment