US Wealth Advisory Product Marketing Associate
- Not Specified
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Feb 18 2018-02-24
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. As of December 31, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in more than 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website at www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
Job Description:Job Description: Associate of Product Marketing for BlackRock’s US Wealth Advisory will work to solve critical distribution challenges for the largest business line within the world’s largest asset manager. The work will span all of the central strategic drivers for the industry, such as marketing both active funds and iShares ETFs, to marketing through traditional sales channels while growing our digital marketing presence. This individual will be responsible for creating clear, consistent and impactful messaging that positions and differentiates BlackRock’s products to financial advisors. This marketing leader will execute integrated product marketing plans, develop and curate marketing collateral, expand our digital engagement, and monitor business results to inform better ways to distribute our products. Key job responsibilities: Messaging and strategy:
- Develop and implement positioning and content for BlackRock mutual funds and iShares ETFs.
- Identify industry, advisor and client trends to create a differentiated and impactful BlackRock experience for investors.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Portfolio Management, Sales and Marketing to drive effective, digitally relevant and measurable campaigns.
- Develop lead signal generation and a trigger-based model to drive sales leads and deepen understanding of client purchase behaviors.
- Create audience and channel specific strategies including social networks, email, video, and more.
- Extract insights from content analytics and partner with internal and external stakeholders to continuously improve performance.
- Define key metrics that signal success of content and how it links back to business drivers.
- 2+ years minimum investment related experience.
- A passion for investing and willingness to learn more in this area
- Strength in writing and communication -- we want Marketers who make the complex simple, who can relate concepts with visuals and a minimum of words
- Strong project management skills and proven effectiveness at strategic relationship building across internal and external stakeholder – we seek a team player with strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Pro-active, self-starter with ability to organize, prioritize and execute multiple projects across multiple stakeholders simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Previous experience with web, mobile, video, social-media and e-mail metrics and be able to operate standard analytics programs such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.