US Policy Analyst
We are currently recruiting for an experienced senior policy analyst with one of our key private sector clients in New York.
As an experienced Policy Advisor with between 5-7 years experience, you will join an existing team which consists of a small number of experienced associates. Within this role you will be charged with providing advice on US policy/talking points and risk, you will lead all work on US policy, infrastructure, China and G7 meetings. In order to apply you must have:
- Excellent writing skills and demonstrable experience writing Briefs, memos and other substantive products
- Gather track and analyse US economic, policy, regulatory, security, legal and political developments
- Some work experience within policy analysis
- Demonstrated capability on the team building side
- Advising diplomats, researchers, communications professionals
- Experience covering either China, tech or environmental issues a bonus
The ideal candidate will have specialised knowledge of US Policy, political advisors with prior exposure to the White House, Congress or the Senate will be highly suitable for this role. Ideally a Masters would be preferable ideally to begin the role by September.