US Head Investor Development - Senior Director
Fitch Solutions delivers credit market data, analytical tools and risk services to the global financial community. In addition to offering proprietary market-based content, Fitch Solutions distributes the ratings, research and financial data of Fitch Ratings through a variety of flexible platforms. With innovation and experience behind every solution, Fitch Solutions helps financial professionals meet the diverse and evolving needs of today’s global markets.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions, along with Fitch Learning and BMI Research, are part of the Fitch Group, a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is majority-owned by Hearst.
Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions are an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer, complying with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which operating, and provide equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and other status protected by applicable laws.
Marketing Associate, Investor Development Team.
The candidate will be an integral part of increasing the visibility of Fitch Ratings with investors covering corporate, banking, sovereign and emerging markets fixed income sectors. The candidate will help promote Fitch’s industry leading analytical content and analytical expertise.
- Strategic distribution of product research
- Organize meetings, round tables and teleconferences with investors and Fitch senior sector analysts
- Preparation of pitch books and other marketing material
- Work on special projects to formulate marketing and research strategies, oftentimes in partnership with the marketing team
- Exposure to corporate finance is desired but not necessary
- Detail oriented and able to multi-task between internal and external facing projects
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a focus in finance or economics
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Teamwork oriented and comfortable with client interaction
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM database
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch’s credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.