- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Jan 19
US Client Asset Protection & Control AVP # 123591
The US Client Asset Protection & Control team is responsible for the safeguarding of customer assets on behalf of the US broker-dealer (CSSU) in compliance with SEA Rule 15c3-3 via the preparation of a weekly reserve formula computation and oversight of the maintenance of physical possession or control of all customer fully paid for and excess margin securities.
- Weekly and month-end 15c3-3 Customer & PAB reserve formula computations and funding notifications.
- Working closely with business partners and operational peers to resolve issues, breaks etc. impacting the reserve computations.
- Working closely with Finance on 15c3-3 & PAB computations for FOCUS reporting.
- Data provider attestations and reviews.
- Trend and analytical reporting related to 15c3-3 & PAB computations and drivers.
- Daily root cause analysis of Seg. deficits and initiation of steps needed to bring securities into possession or control for violations.
- Preparing and providing possession or control data for FOCUS reporting.
- Monitoring and testing of the internal control framework for SEA Rule 17a5 compliance.
- Documentation of processes and procedures.
- Working with Internal and External Auditors.
- Assisting with FINRA and other Regulatory examinations and inquires.
- Participation on Projects and New Business Initiatives.
- Governance framework ownership and facilitation.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Experience with SEA Customer Protection Rule 15c3-3.
- Understanding of Broker/Dealer business lines including Prime Brokerage, Equities and Fixed Income.
- Knowledge of Stock Record, DTCC, and customer account structure.
- Strong regulatory/control mindset.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical problem solver.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.