Treasury Services - Liquidity Solutions - Account Services Product Manager, VP
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion, over 265,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking Commercial Banking, Consumer and Community Banking.
Through collaboration, intellectual curiosity and creativity, you can accomplish extraordinary things at J.P. Morgan. Our people do outstanding work by partnering with clients and each other to generate positive change in our local and global communities every single day. We are committed to your growth and development. We offer opportunities across all of our businesses that can take you in any direction you want to go and leaders who will support you in getting there.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
WHEM Account Services manages the Corporate and Investment Bank's (CIB) DDA platforms and Statement output products, including Bank Account and SWIFT Statements, as well as Specialty Accounts, including BACA, CMA, and EIRSA, and the associated P&L. Given the critical, foundational nature of the Account Services product set, Account Services Product Managers work across all CIB products and other lines of business, as well as working closely with Compliance, Controls, Legal and Risk. This position will focus on WHEM and will interact with country partners in Canada and across LATAM. The position spans an interesting mix of tactical and strategic work that spans financial and technology management.
Our core functions are to:
Job Description KeyResponsibilities across WHEM:
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap that meets Client needs and supports the P&L, and drive delivery of roadmap initiatives
- Understand key P&L drivers and identify opportunities to increase revenue and decrease cost
- Identify opportunities to improve Account Services' products and processes, turning ideas into proposals and proposals into executable projects
- Provide subject matter expertise and delivery / execution support for a wide array of products that rely on Account Services' products and processes
- Provide verbal and written product updates in accurate, clear and concise terms
- Maintain engagement with country-level counterparts across Canada and LATAM to ensure globally consistent products and processes, with well understood and justified variances where appropriate
- Maintain a strong control regimen to protect the bank and its Clients by ensuring regulatory compliance and
- Collaborate with Technology, Implementations, Service and Operations to ensure best-in-class delivery and global consistency
- Turn ideas into proposals and proposals into executable projects
- Manage project delivery
- Manage product roadmaps
- Prioritize investments and technology work queues
- Develop business process flows and technical requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise to wide array of partners groups
- Process improvement analysis
- Product P&L financial analysis
- Manage products, processes and relationships across WHEM and keep them aligned to global Account Services' framework
- Keep abreast of market trends and identify trends that need to be factored into the product roadmap
- Cash Management experience with knowledge of Liquidity business and / or products advantageous
- Self-starting, independent, detail oriented, critical thinker with intellectual curiosity
- Multitasker who can track, drive and provide accurate, clear and concise updates in portfolio of work
- Accurate, clear and concise written and verbal communication skills, with emphasis on process documentation using Microsoft PowerPoint and Visio
- Project management experience
- Process analysis and improvement experience
- Product roadmap management experience
- Product development experience
- Software development experience with emphasis on Agile
- Client Reference Data subject matter expertise
- Financial management experience with emphasis on financial analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Abie to work at all levels of the management hierarchy and with functional partners; e.g. Controls, Compliance, Legal, Tech, etc.
Undergraduateor graduate degree with focus in business and / or finance desirable withrelated JPMC work experience preferred