Financial Services Recruitment
Robert Half Financial Services are hiring for a Treasury Analyst role within an international bank located in midtown Manhattan New York. Our client requires 3+ years Treasury or FX Operations experience within a financial institution, with knowledge of foreign exchange, money market securities and derivative transactions. The role would cover settlement, confirmation and processing of Treasury front office transactions related to Asset / Liability Management, Foreign Exchange, Interest Rate Swaps. The role is hybrid remote and requires at least 2 days per week in the midtown Manhattan office.
- In the absence of the Department Head, this position serves as deputy manager for Treasury Back Office for approving wire instructions in the business unit source systems (formerly FSS and now IBS FX/MM) as well as processing and signing off on the monthly General Ledger line management report for Treasury Back Office.
- In FX/MM, manage loan funding for loans booked in LIQ IBS. Use Head Office Intellimatch to investigate and resolve funding discrepancies, if any.
- Manage funding of bonds booked in the IBS Capital Markets (CM) system by validating the payment in IBS. Administer all bond payment flows between CM and branch bank account.
- Review and approve all maturing money market payments. Send payments to the Operations/Payments team via IBS.
- Completion of all spot money market trade (MMT) currency payments.
- Daily reconciliation of all USD foreign exchange (F/X) payments, ensuring that our Money Transfer Dept. has executed all payments including any foreign office book transfers for USD F/X settlements.
- Daily reconciliation of all F/X payments, ensuring that all necessary payments have been executed on a timely and accurate basis.
- Print and check fixing queue in FX/MM to ensure that all events were processed properly. Maintain all necessary supporting documentation.
- Monitor daily Transaction Audit Report and initiate follow up on any activity that TBO staff believes may be questionable.
- Send interest rate swap reset notices to corporate counterparties.
- Process interest rate swap reset rates. Prepare and process interest rate swap payments and alert sheets.
- Interact with customers and Front Office regarding any interest rate swap issues that may arise.
- 3+ years Treasury or FX Operations experience within a financial institution.
- Knowledge of foreign exchange, money market securities and derivative transactions.
- Comfortable with SWIFT, ACH, Fedwire, Bloomberg and Excel.
- Bachelors in Finance/Accounting related subject desirable.
This Treasury Analyst role is in midtown Manhattan New York, so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to work in the United States. The salary is dependent on experience, however the initial range is $80-100k base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please email me email@example.com