Transaction Banking - Cash Management Services, Analyst (Japanese Bilingual)
Role: Transaction Banking (TB) Business, Cash Management Services Administration Title: Transaction Banking Analyst (Japanese Bilingual) Organization and Customer Scope
The Global Transaction Banking Department (GTBD) Americas Office provides various transaction banking solutions such as payment/collection services, liquidity management, trade financing (conventional Letter of Credit, Supply Chain Management, Stand-by Letter of Credit), Foreign Exchange and treasury related products and solutions. The department not only promotes products or provides advice to corporate clients, but develops development products and plans to enhance services. The GTBD Americas office liaises with its Head Office in Tokyo and also various product departments and is the hub function for all cash and treasury management products and services in the US, Canada, Mexico and Brazil markets. It also is provides support to Japanese and US corporate clients. Primary Responsibilities
The Transaction Banking Analyst will work closely with Team Leader and report to Team Head.
Primary responsibilities include:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Electric Banking (EB) set up
- Report Service
- Participation of product updates
- Other administrative duties
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create Transaction Banking related service agreements and registration forms
- Create a log for received agreements and circulate agreements for signatures
- Process for delivery of signed agreement to customers
- Process to send the signed agreement to Back Office for our records
2. EB services set up:
- Process signed agreements to set up EB for customers
- Communicate with Head Office and Back office for EB customer registration
- Communicate with Sales officer, Implementation Team and Customer Technical Support Team to move to the implementation of services
3. Report Service
- Create cash pooling related reports to be distributed to customers
- Set up various report services, including e-Statement to Remote Distribution System
4. Participation in Product Development and Upgrading of TB Related Services
- Participate in meeting with IT and Back Office regarding current development issues
- Maintain and update lists for possible future upgrade/enhancements
- Participate in User testing
5. Administrative Duties
Key requirements and attributes:
- Update Transaction Banking product related customer data and update customer lists
- Support Sales Team by investigating customer registration information
- Provide statistics such as number of contracts related to on-line services
- Conduct CMS fee related administrative duties
- Update internal manuals and workflow
- Business level proficiency in English & Japanese required
- Bachelor degree or higher in Finance, Business, or similar field of study
- Ability to quickly learn and handle technical systems
- Hands-on and positive can-do work attitude towards and internal process complexity
- 3 to 5 years relevant work experience within financial or related industry
- Prior knowledge of transaction banking and financial products
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint to support online banking activities for corporate activities
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Showing leadership and building teamwork in multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work with staff of all levels
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution comprising several legal entities, which together offer clients corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. Mizuho's operations in the Americas connect a broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector groups to local markets and a vast global network. Mizuho Americas is an integral part of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: MFG), which is comprised of offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1.8 trillion. Learn more at mizuhoamericas.com.
Mizuho Bank Ltd. offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO/AA Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.
We participate in the E-Verify program.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.