We are looking for a highly motivated, talented and responsible software engineer with a strong C++ background to join our trading development team in NYC. You will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to our platform and help define our product’s strategic direction through thoughtful design and solid development. . Our software engineers work with quants, traders and product managers to implement market leading algorithms and strategies for crypto trading.
As a key member of this team, you will be expected to design, code, test and deploy projects while working in a fast-paced environment. You may also be required to troubleshoot production issues when they occur.
Skills and Background
- Proficiency in C++ programming (OOP, Templates, Design patterns, Data structures)
- Proficiency in multithreaded programming, IPC and linux internals
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a proactive attitude to own issues and solve them
- Ability to work independently and a strong desire to automate and optimize
- Excellent team-player and communication skills Desired:
- Good knowledge of exchange connectivity, FIX protocol, market data handlers etc.
- Experience with Python and other scripting languages a big plus
- Familiarity with financial trading, specifically Crypto is a big plus