- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Corporation
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Trading Assistant for the US Rates Swaps Desk concentrating in vanilla interest rate products. Role requires the individual to: work directly with Traders to support the Medium and Short Rates trading in trade validation and capture, trading blotter position control, and risk validation in real time, monitor trade clearing status and focus on meeting real time reporting requirements to name a few. Thoroughly analyze and process End Of Day (EOD) New Business Reconciliation and tie out between the bank's system of record and trading desk blotter. Review SOD System risk vs. trader blotter and correct when needed. Publish Banks EOD USD curve. Generate and send projected daily trading p&l to desk heads for approval.
- Address Ad-hoc project request from the Trading desk or FO COO.
- Responsible for monitoring Clearing Trades Dashboard for direct clearing through TradeWeb and Bloomberg and process exception queues.
- Manage ongoing trade maintenance while contributing to the implementation of improvements to the system infrastructure and control environment.
- Actively involved in the introduction of new initiatives related to regulatory, tech and p&l.
- 1 to 2 years' experience supporting Front Office Functions
- Knowledge of OTC derivatives including but not limited to - Vanilla Libor Swaps, Swap Spreads, Spread / Rate Switch and Butterfly Strategies, Invoice Swap Spreads, Basis Swaps, OIS Swaps and FRAs
- Knowledge of the underlying cash products including but not limited to - US Treasuries, Eurodollar futures and options, Bond Futures and options.
- Excel VBA, Bloomberg, MarkitWire
- BS in Finance/Accounting
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week: