Caxton engages in diverse investment strategies spanning all asset classes and geographies. We are seeking an experience Trade and analytics support Engineer to support the following critical systems: trade capture, real-time P&L, and business apps.
- Resolve discrepancies in real-time P&L systems by identifying root cause (e.g., booking errors, bad data feeds, or system configuration) then escalating to appropriate teams for resolution.
- Interface directly with portfolio managers, traders, product control teams, and external vendors to ensure support requests are handled in a timely and transparent manner.
- Monitor and resolve exceptions in trade capture systems
- Reproduce software issues in testing environments to determine patch requirements.
- Become subject matter expert on monitoring tools (e.g., trade flow dashboards, automated alerts, and log capture) and develop improvements to these tools.
- Responsible to create and maintain application user guides and support runbooks.
- 4+ years of experience supporting financial applications.
- Experience in supporting analytics / valuation of financial products
- Bachelor’s degree in math, tech, or science discipline.
- SQL skills and familiarity with RDBMS like PostgreSQL, MySql etc.
- Excellent problem solving, task prioritization, and time management skills.
- Positive attitude and proactive response to business needs.
- Detailed understanding of fixed income products with broad exposure across asset classes.
- Experience with Excel.
- Familiarity with FIX Protocol iand Orchestrade is a distinct advantage