The incumbent will initiate the marketing of the trade finance, analyze new demands from clients including financial institutions, apply for credit facility and take care of customer relationships. He/She is also responsible for developing new products and onboarding new customers according to the Bank’s RGF and departmental compliance and risk control procedures.
Include but are not limited to:
- Identify and explore high value customers by researching and analyzing, and prepare written responses to market conduct/research inquiries.
- Work with various internal branches and correspondent banks to develop new business and to promote existing products.
- Maintain relationships with/market trade products to customers, and attend external seminars, trainings and meetings to obtain information on new trade products and latest trends in international trade markets.
- Visit potential customers; understand their business, industry, demands, banking relationships, etc., in relation to factory and supply chain financing.
- Operation and Monitor:
- Cooperate with other sections and departments to handle transactions with clients and control the Trade Services Department products percentage.
- Coordinate with the Trade Services Department and liaise with the clients to ensure full compliance with documentation.
- Prepare and review credit files for existing and new customers.
- Conduct research on customers and transactions for AML, BSA, KYC, and due diligence purposes.
- Compliance and Major Risk:
- Follow the principles of the Bank’s risk appetite statement of major risk types when developing new products and onboarding new customers.
- Follow the departmental KYC procedures when onboarding new customers.
- Follow the bank’s new product management policy and procedures when developing new products.
- Adhere to the departmental compliance and risk control procedures when accepting customer’s transactions.
- 5 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above required, preferably in International Trade, Business, Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Knowledge about trade services, financial products, factoring and supply chain finance, general finance/accounting/economics or business administration is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT., etc.) is required.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Mandarin is required.