Trade Capture Specialist
A client-focused financial services firm that offers a combination of wealth management, asset management and investment banking services on a global and regional basis is seeking a Trade Capture Specialist in their midtown location.
- First point of contact for any booking related queries / issues for Sales, Trading, Business Management, Equites, Compliance, Finance, Operations and IT for FX/PM cash and derivatives as well as Money Market products
- Capturing all manual new trade exception events instructed by the business into the risk management system and running associated controls to validate risk impact
- Processing all changes on new trade events instructed by the business into the system and running associated controls to validate risk impact (i.e. cancel and cancel-rebooks, allocations and averages, novations and terminations)
- Manage trading flow into relative systems and investigate any trade breaks and irregularities.
- Manage operational risk for the Front Office desks by working with partners in logistics areas to resolve trade discrepancies on new trade events and escalating high risk items
- Investigation and resolution of any unexplained P&L
- Support FXPB business with new trade bookings and trade life cycle events including Option expiry process
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- Product knowledge on FXMM, PM and Options
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Problem Analysis
- Resilience and Stress Management
- Quality and Continuous Improvement
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.