Tier 1 Independent Advisor requires Transport & Infrastructure Associate in New York Office
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Energy
- 15 Feb 19
Top tier international independent advisor seeks a Junior Associate for their Infrastructure M&A team in New York.
Our client is leading international bank with a very strong track record in the Transport & Infrastructure space. The team are able to benefit from longstanding client relationships and excellent deal flow. Due to this high deal flow and a volume of lives mandates the team are looking to grow by hiring a Junior Associate into their New York Team.
- Rare opportunity to join a leading Infrastructure investment banking team to work across products, sub-sectors, and geographies.
- Individuals who join the team will be able to work across a broad range of subsectors and products within the American market.
- Strong deal flow and lean team structure at the Associate and VP level ensures new hires have room to grow and develop.
- Lean team structure also lends itself to lean deal teams allowing for individuals to have a high level of exposure and responsibility.
- Positive team culture from those we have placed into the team.
- Managing and assisting in the execution of corporate finance transactions.
- Performing financial analysis, strategic business analysis and detailed industry research.
- Preparing and delivering client presentations in a clear and compelling manner.
- Acting as a mentor and role model to the more junior members of the team.
- You should have a strong academic background (a minimum of Bachelor degree).
- 2+ years of relevant Investment Banking (corporate finance/M&A) experience or equivalent required.
- Preferably experience in the Infrastructure sector; including Transport, Renewables, Power and Infrastructure related sub-sectors.
- Fluent in English; ability to communicate effectively in multiple languages is helpful.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and financial concepts; ability to analyse and value businesses.
- Strong analytical and modelling skills.
- A positive, highly motivated individual who exhibits strong leadership and management qualities.
- Strong understanding of professional ethics and regulatory environment.
- Demonstrate best in class professional integrity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to excellence.
- Committed to delivery of highest quality work product; strong attention to detail.
- Proactive; self motivated and goal oriented.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment.