Technology Support - New York
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services. Technology Support Analyst Location:
New York, NY
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation. Work you'll do
As a member of the Technology Support Services team, you will be responsible for maintaining end-user relationships at all levels of the organization. You will provide technical support to Deloitte's mobile workforce locally, at client engagement sites, or other locations as required.
This role will allow you to demonstrate your extraordinary customer service and technical support skills to solve problems with laptops, printers, software, and mobile devices. You will also have the opportunity to showcase your presentation skills through the delivery of training related programs to the user community. Responsibilities:
- Perform hardware and software configuration, maintenance, upgrades and troubleshooting of laptops, mobile devices and printers.
- Engage with vendors to coordinate hardware repairs for laptops, mobile devices and printers.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all IT assets.
- Provide one-on-one and group training for peers and customers, including onboarding of new hires.
- Participate in after hours support program on rotating basis.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
• Security, risk & compliance
• Technology support
• Relationship management
Technology Support Services
The Technology Support Services (TSS) team is ITS's first line of contact with personnel. Providing walk-up support, asset management, PC compliance, and mobile devices support, TSS provides hands-on support to Deloitte employees. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a related IT field or equivalent work experience providing client facing technical support configuring, installing, fixing and repairing laptop hardware/software and mobile device technologies.
- Experienced technology professional with extraordinary customer service and strong written and verbal communication skills to promote ITS services and deliver premier user experience.
- Strong knowledge of IT security concepts and social engineering threats.
- Ability to build rapport and cultivate strong business relationships.
- Experienced in providing end user support with all levels in the organization including C-Suite leaders.
- Technical knowledge of computer hardware/software including laptops, printers and smartphone technology along with MS Windows and MAC OS, MSOffice 365 products and other cloud-based technologies.
- General understanding of technology and infrastructure including networking concepts, unified communications, hardware components and cybersecurity.
- Ability to apply strong problem-solving skills to identify, diagnose and implement appropriate resolution, both in-person and virtually using remote control tools such as GoToAssist and MSRA.
- Ability to provide after-hours support on a rotational basis with occasional travel required to offices in local geography.
- Ability to work overtime, including nights and weekends as needed.
- Knowledge of desktop security and compliance applications.
How you'll grow
- Experience providing technology support in a professional services environment similar in size and scope to Deloitte.
- General knowledge of scripting languages (AutoIT, VBscript, C#, PowerShell, etc.) preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of ServiceNow incident tracking system.
- Dell, HP & Mac Laptop repair certification.
- A+, MCSE, Windows 10, ITIL, ACMT certifications.
- Prior experience in providing services to remote sites a plus.
- Experience supporting Audio/Video conferencing equipment and telephony equipment. (Polycom, Skype For Business).
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NYCSASCJD180-ITL4