Technology Quality Engineer
Technology Quality Engineer (Jr to Mid-level)
- The Quality Engineer will inject Quality at each and every step of the SDLC.
- Will help solve complex automation problems spanning multiple technologies.
- Will play a key role in Shifting Left and enable CI/CD Pipelines.
- May be leading a small team of exceptional engineers on specific initiatives (couple of initiatives at a time).
- Will also help with constantly improving the efficiency of the Automation Tools and Processes.
- Attends the required Product Backlog Grooming & Planning Meetings to contribute to the Creation of Effective User Stories.
- Comes up with Comprehensive Regression Suites for Applications & Systems.
- Solves Complex Automation Challenges spanning multiple technologies in a scalable & extensible manner with least amount of maintenance.
- Identifies potential risks to the project delivery and escalates them to the Senior QE management so that the team can make the appropriate course correction to meet the timelines.
- Helps resolves issues detected during testing.
- Provides QE support to Development, Business and Test teams on internal and external issues.
- Helps with getting down to the Root Cause of the Issues and works with the Engineering Teams to resolve and Validate the Fixes.
- Ensures Engineering Teams are adhering to all the Quality Controls in place.
- Also validates the complete traceability to the Requirements enabling the teams to be Audit Ready.
- Continuously improves the Efficiency of the Automation using innovative technologies & thought process.
- Enables Continuous Testing, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery for the Apps Automated.
- Has experience working within an Agile environment.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Formal Title: Lead Quality Engineer
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 3-6 years of experience in a systems quality environment required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Asset Servicing Technology-HR07302 Requisition Number: