Technology Project Coordinator/Project Manager
Lazard Asset Management now operates from 18 cities across 13 countries. Our investment personnel manage US $222.4 billion across a wide range of global, regional and country-specific strategies - both traditional and alternative - in listed equity and fixed income. At Lazard Asset Management, we pride ourselves in balancing the feel of a small firm with the scale of a large global organization. Our entrepreneurial culture and flat management structure foster an environment in which good ideas can take flight, no matter where they come from.
Lazard Asset Management is looking for an "Analyst" for our Technology department.
This individual will be responsible for a wide range of process management activities with a specific focus on projects updates and communications across teams.
A key part of this role will include planning, performing, and implementing communication processes and ensure its message is clear, consistent, and engaging. Key Responsibilities
• Managing Project Updates:
Maintain all performance dashboards and prepare reports to be submitted to senior executives. Analyze all data and project deliverables and ensure adherence to all timeframe requirements. Prepare various reports and provide regular project status updates on weekly and monthly basis.
• Project Management
: Good understanding of the Investment Management lifecycle which can provide optionality for the Independent Leadership / Coordination of special Sr. Management initiated projects
• Vendor Management/ Software Licenses Management
• Presentation Material:
Design, draft and produce a variety of creative presentation material for Town hall, Quarterly Newsletters, Management meetings. Ensure communications materials effectively capture key messages, including the organization's business objectives, values, mission and priorities Desired Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related Field
• Good people skills, effective communicator and facilitator
• 3-7 years of industry experience managing / coordinating projects
• Strong technical background
• Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
• Effective at managing multiple deadlines and prioritizing tasks
• Creative thinker with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent Creative PowerPoint, presentation and writing skills
• Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management