Technology Analyst Program
Company Overview About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Department Overview
TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: New York, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, London, Singapore and Tokyo.
Within TD Securities, Technology Solutions is the FinTech division that engineers platforms that support the leading-edge business capabilities required to help TD Securities maintain its position as a prominent and award-winning investment dealer. We collaborate closely with colleagues across the organization to develop and implement innovative solutions that facilitate revenue generation, provide our clients with frictionless end-to-end experiences and enable the expansion of TD Securities' capabilities across the globe. Job Description
TD Securities Technology offers a FinTech Analyst Rotation Program that is an unparalleled experience - where you'll gain valuable insight into our vision to Build The Better Bank, while also strengthening the core skills and knowledge you'll need to launch a successful career. Analysts are Full-Time Employees participating in a 16 month (4 x 4-month) rotational program where global opportunities and exposure to a variety of FinTech Areas and Businesses will be made available with guaranteed employment upon completion.
The program provides an on-boarding curriculum, mentoring, rotational training, and on the job experience in the core activities of TD Technology as well as ongoing leadership development throughout the rotational period & career.
TD FinTech Analyst Rotation Program Experience
Our 16 month rotational program consists of:
• An opportunity to rotate through 4 different Technology teams, for 4 months at a time. Each team will expose you to unique projects, tech stacks, business areas, financial knowledge, user base, and technology team members
• A variety of professional experiences, including substantive technical assignments to help grow and expand your technical skill sets
• Professional development training
• Extensive networking opportunities
• Interaction and dedicated chats with senior leaders
• A dedicated support network, including a formal peer-mentoring program
• Brand new modern office with sitting/standing adjustable desks, foosball table, air hockey, ping pong, cold brew coffee on tap, weekly summer ice cream socials, happy hours and more!
• An active role in community service projects
• NOTE: No prior finance knowledge is required! We will teach you what you need to know!
How You Will Contribute
• Participate as part of a team with targeted deliverables, working on initiatives designed to develop new functionality, improve processes, systems and applications which support our key businesses at TD Securities.
• Produce high quality code for various initiatives and ensure defect free programming by testing and debugging using available/appropriate tools and participate in peer code reviews
• Develop new applications/solutions with consistent quality standards; provide code maintenance and support during testing cycles and post-production deployment
• Continuously enhance knowledge/expertise and keep current with leading-edge technologies trends/developments and develop expertise in TD services, applications, infrastructure, analytical tools and techniques that can contribute to effective solution development/delivery
•Work on Financial Securities-related Technology projects such as: trade capture, real-time derivatives pricing & risk mgmt., PNL, quant modeling, algo execution & hedging, big data analytics, electronic trading & STP, valuations, etc
• Learn about financial products (no prior finance knowledge is required!) such as: equity derivatives, interest rate derivatives, FX spot & derivatives trading (market making, algo trading & hedging), fixed income, credit derivatives, commodity derivatives, mortgage-backed securities (MBS), etc. Requirements
• Currently in Senior year of college - Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Technology Sciences.
• Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills; basic knowledge of SDLC.
• Excellent verbal & written communication with ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to develop good business relationships with customers, business partners and stakeholders
• Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency status
• NOTE: No prior finance knowledge is required! We will teach you what you need to know! Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.