Technology - Senior Consultant
The Senior Consultant is responsible for multiple aspects of the project including defining client requirements, configuring and tuning the application to the client's business and technical needs, training users, testing workflows and resolving issues before taking the client "live". The responsibilities of a Senior Consultant include:
• Lead or directly contribute to CRIMS implementations. Analyze and evaluate requirements while providing product expertise and guidance throughout the implementation project. Ensure the solutions developed by Charles River meet the customer's business needs and that the customer is prepared to assume ownership and operate the solution after go-live.
• Provide assistance to other members of the Professional Services team and pro-actively develop and share best practices.
• Analyze and evaluate customer requirements in order to help Charles River respond to sales opportunities. Prepare and deliver sales presentations. Execute proof-of-concept projects to demonstrate the potential of CRIMS to satisfy the specific needs of potential customers.
• Educate customers on the methodologies and functionality provided by CRIMS. Advise on best practices regarding the implementation and operation of Charles River solutions and services.
• Monitor and evaluate customer requirements to identify potential enhancements to Charles River solutions and services. Document and communicate product improvements as part of customer-specific implementation projects or in response to trends in the marketplace.
• Contribute to software quality by clearly communicating defects to Client Support and Product Management. Support the defect resolution process by providing clear descriptions of defects and validating the resulting fixes. Identify errors and mistakes in documentation and suggest corrections and improvements.