Technical Lead for Athena Pre Trade Analytics - Embedded Equity
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
As an experienced Software Engineer, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world.
C andidate will be working on a variety of business driven projects across CRB, PT and single stock cash space, delivering analytic and trading solutions for both NA centric desks, but with an eye for a broader global solution at all points. Candidate will locally lead other Athena Core developers, and direct and influence in other technology and QR teams to produce the best business outcome .
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
- Very strong technical skills, and financial experience in Markets, Equity experience preferable.
- Personal skills to work with all levels at a technical and financial level.
- Understanding of a an Athena (like) eco system beneficial.
- Low to Medium frequency realtime experience beneficial. Ability to drive the agenda, develop others across teams and be point of call in the regional for technical challenges.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
@2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran