As a Technical Accounting Consultant, you will deliver technical accounting guidance and support to clients through complex transactions and business changes. Our finance and accounting consultants combine their functional finance expertise and project management capabilities with their other broad skills and experiences in accounting, process reengineering, compliance, and systems to help clients drive business change.
- Provide technical accounting guidance and support to clients through complex transactions and business changes.
- Perform technical research and ensure proper GAAP accounting treatment is performed for all transactions.
- Draft and review complex sets of financial statements with disclosures.
- Work with cross-functional teams to perform gap analysis of current and future state, develop business requirements and assist in the solution design to enable work streams that comply with newly issued accounting pronouncements.
- Assess the impact of new accounting pronouncements on current policies and standards, author memos and accounting policy documents to address the impact from any change in accounting requirements.
- Work closely with the accounting and finance teams in addressing day-to-day business activities and associated accounting implications.