Our Client, a global investment bank and financial services institution, is seeking a Tax Auditor for its midtown Manhattan location. Responsibilities:
- Perform walkthrough meetings, analyzing key regulations, mapping to applicable FBO business,
- Identifying key components for testing
- Discussing audit issues
- Documenting audit work
- Sufficient knowledge of key regulations and regulatory guidance in the U.S applicable to FBOs business
- Solid audit experience in audit bank regulatory compliance
- Sufficient knowledge and understanding of bank regulatory compliance functions
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- Assessment of key controls relating to Bank Regulatory Compliance, and Compliance oversight and monitoring of the bank's compliance with key regulations
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information. Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.