The individuals selected for this opportunity will have an accomplished educational background, be dedicated to client service, and demonstrate the highest ethical and professional standards.
· An attractive educational background. CPA designation a plus
· A strong desire to focus on wealth management as a career
· Good verbal communication skills
· Detail-oriented, self-starter, able to take initiative
· Team contributor, collaborative, able to work effectively with others
· Accurate, organized, able to set priorities
· Maintains a “client-first attitude”
· Desire and ability to work successfully in a 40-person company environment
Salary & Benefits
Compensation includes attractive salary and industry-leading, generous employee benefits.
Benefits include: Fully Paid Medical Plan (with no in network co-pays or deductibles), Dental, Vision, Life and AD & D, Long-Term Disability, Short-Term Disability, FSA, Generous Profit Sharing Plan, Traditional and Roth 401(k), tuition reimbursement to a Financial Planning Program and Exam Fee, renewal of CFP and CFA designations, Up to $400 for gym reimbursement, Membership to NAPFA
For consideration, please email your resume and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.