- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
TTS Sales - Account Manager Insurance Sector
TTS Sales - Account Manager Insurance Sector
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Other Location: United States,Delaware,New Castle
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Institutional Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19027974
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Drive overall TTS revenue growth across a defined client portfolio by ensuring the highest levels of client satisfaction and through the origination of cross sell opportunities. Become an expert in the client's business and in how the clients utilize the TTS solution set.
Act as an integral member of the client coverage team with a defined client portfolio of Insurance clients. Be globally accountable for delivering the TTS suite of products and services to clients in the portfolio:
- Possess a detailed understanding of the client's structure & transactional needs to drive TTS solution enhancements.
- Originate TTS cross-sell opportunities for client base
- Ensure the consistent, professional delivery of sales and client management disciplines including account plans, call reporting, lead generation and TTS relationship reviews.
- Build a partnership with TTS customer service, operations and product to ensure prompt issue resolution.
- Work closely with partners across the Citi organization globally on client related projects (credit reviews, transaction support for M&A/Divestitures, FX etc.)
- Take a leadership role in managing client related projects such as product updates, new product implementations and account related changes
- Understand the regulatory environment and share regulatory updates with the clients
- Ensure that KYC records for client base are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Understand client revenue trends and take responsibility for pricing and billing reviews.
The Account Manager will be able to gain experience with the entire range of TTS solutions and further develop client communication and sales skills.
• 3-5 year's client-facing experience. Specific experience with Insurance companies and their usage of cash management and trade products and services is a pro.
• Deep knowledge of Cash Management products and solutions.
• Strong client presentation skills. Proven verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of the banking industry. Undergraduate degree in Finance or Business Administration
• The individual should be self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and client-focused and have the ability to interact with multiple levels of client organizations.
• Exceptional communications skills - ability to work effectively across the Citi organization globally
Bachelor's degree required