- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
TTS Revenue Management & Billing Product Manager- VP, NYC
TTS Revenue Management & Billing Product Manager- VP, NYC
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Other Location: United States,Delaware,New Castle
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Project and Program Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19014131
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Global Revenue Management & Billing is driving the delivery of the next generation of Global Pricing and Billing Capabilities for TTS by digitizing the end-to-end business process, streamlining the information flow improving client experience and operational efficiency.
These next generation capabilities leverage CRM Workflow technology to integrate the pricing and billing process with Global Billing System (GBS) as well as exploiting Machine Learning & Analytics to recommend client pricing opportunities.
This role is a key member of the Global Revenue Management & Billing Team within Enterprise Services having direct product ownership of a portfolio of capabilities and services that improve Revenue Management and Billing globally.
The Investment spend budget for Revenue Management & Billing approaches $5MM in 2018. These services complement and support Citi's customer franchises in payments, receivables, liquidity management services.
- Lead the commercialization of Revenue Management capabilities including:
- Lead programs to digitize the pricing business process to eliminate manual touch points and use data to drive automated process efficiencies and build in intelligence.
- Working collaboratively with regional Pricing teams to create, harmonize and standardize best practices process and people skills for Pricing Management across all regions,
- Commercialize advanced analytics for pricing including client segmentation and identification of pricing opportunities using machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Contribute to the development and execution of Revenue Management and Billing Strategy, ensuring the leading - safe, consistent and harmonized user experience across all channels and geographies in ever-changing regulatory landscape.
- Support and provide subject matter expertise to TTS Sales on the Billing and Revenue Management.
- Work with regional and global partners to maintain alignment of Global capabilities and business processes across other regions.
- Coordinate across product teams and TTS functions to define requirements and agree delivery schedules related to Revenue Management and Billing capabilities.
- Define and report Global Revenue Management and Billing metrics.
- Support training of TTS Sales, Product, Operations, Client Delivery and Customer Services teams.
The Revenue Management & Billing Product Manager is a Global role will interact regularly at all levels with partners in Operations, Technology and Solution Sales in all the Regions, as such the role will gain exposure across a broad spectrum of the TTS organization. The role and will frequently be at the hub of cross functional teams where there will be an opportunity and expectation to demonstrate leadership.
The holder of this role will develop their professional skills across a wide spectrum of product management competencies, including client analysis and segmentation, product strategy and pricing, product development and innovation, product marketing, and cross-industry collaboration.
The incumbent will be exposed to the latest and best in data and analytics at Citi and be expected to help advance the state of the art within TTS.
• Excellent Analytics skills including Data wrangling and Data Visualization
• Mastery of project management principles and software development life cycle
• Excellent PowerPoint skills to create client-facing presentation slides
• Excellent Excel skills to analyze and summarize product metrics and other management information
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
Leadership qualities for effective work in matrix-reporting environment and project-based teams
Presenting technical topics to a non-technical audience
Resilience and tenacity to overcome inertia in order to lead change to deliver goals.
Team working skills across different cultures, functional partners and multiple levels of seniority.
Manage ambiguity making decisions on the basis of the information you have, even if that isn't the whole picture, cope with uncertainty and risk and adapt to change.