- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
TTS Digital Account Service Product Manager
TTS Digital Account Service Product Manager
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18054374
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The objective of the position is to drive the Digital development for Account Services. The person will be responsible for product P&L, investment budget, billing processes and product development for the digital client interface of Account Services including eBAM (Electronic Bank Account Management). The Digital client interface enables clients to manage their bank accounts online globally. In particular, capabilities will include Account Opening, Signer Management, Account Maintenance and Reporting.
In addition to these responsibilities, the candidate will design in partnership with several stakeholders, the authority management strategy for the digital channel and the eBAM system. This will include but won't be limited to electronic signatures, digital certificates, mandate management, public and private keys, certification service provider (CSP), trust service provider, etc.
Global Account Services covers the sets of processes that result in the opening/maintenance of an account and the execution of the bank mandates. Our primary objective is to positively impact the client experience and provide global consistency in all aspects of opening, closing, and maintaining cash accounts. This is being achieved by providing consistent client centric solutions and best in class onboarding experience. The strategy is being executed through aligning functions across geographies, streamlining documentation requirements, and developing technologies that will transform Citi's Account Services.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for a challenging role in the Account Services space to drive the overall digital strategy and digital transformation via Product Development. The VP will work with multiple functions to drive the design and development of new and current assets such eBAM. The candidate will manage the end-to-end strategy including Communication, and Operating & Service Model strategies with stakeholders.
• Ability to lead UX team of developers to design optional experience.
• Experience of digital interface design Experience in prototyping tools such as sketch, Adobe XD and Invision.
• 1+ Product Development Experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Project and Program Management skills
• Product Management skill
• Client management
• Influencing skills
• Creative thinking, paired with strong analytical skills.
• Leadership and execution skills
• Ability to work and drive broad group of stakeholders, countries, global and regional teams
• Comfortable in presenting to senior management
• Ability to navigate the organization vertically & horizontally
• Ability to distil complicated problems into simple and elegant solutions.
• Ability to think through user problems, find solutions and work, visualize them and help developers to build solution.
• Rapidly iterate designs in an agile environment.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Self-starter - can work independently
• Business related degrees
• MBA (desired but not required)