- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
TTS Channels- Marketplace Product Development Manager
TTS Channels- Marketplace Product Development Manager
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18054834
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
TTS vision is to be a dominant provider of payments and liquidity services in North America and othe regions by being the best for our clients. This initiative supports the vision by creating a differentiated client and user experience through a marketplace, digitizing their interaction across buying, onboarding and consuming experience.
Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) is a business unit of Citi's Institutional Clients Group. We are the leading provider of integrated cash management and trade solutions for multinational corporations, financial institutions, and the public sector around the world. TTS is one of the most networked businesses in Citi, with our clients increasingly leaning towards centralizing their buying decisions while going more and more global.
Within TTS, the Digital Channels team is responsible for delivering end-to-end online banking capabilities to our users via our CitiDirect BE desktop and mobile experiences, as well as via our host to host and API solutions.
The Marketplace Product Development Manager role will be within the Digital Channels team is responsible to drive the creation of a marketplace through the various project phases including ideation, prototyping and delivery. The product development manager is expected to partner with a wide range of stakeholders to identify client and business needs and develop a digital marketplace aimed to provide a holistic user experience for Citi's clients. The Product manager is expected to have a broad understanding of digitization of financial services and User Experience principles. Additionally a strong background in Project Governance and working with multitude of internal stakeholders within a complex and global operating environment, and managing execution via external vendors are a must.
The Global Channels Product team is seeking a talented, imaginative, and experienced individual who is passionate about providing best-in-class digital experiences to our clients. Guided by feedback from our clients, insights from our competitors, our growth objectives and our digital strategy, the individual will be responsible for defining and achieving the strategic Marketplace robust roadmap.
- Develop an deep understanding of the vision and aspiration of the business and this initiative through engagement with internal stakeholders and clients.
- Understand the various existing assets that can be leveraged for the marketplace; and work with a wide range of product owners to develop roadmap for enhancement and new build of assets to support the end state marketplace needs
- Work with the vendor/internal technology to develop a plan to create a seamless and cutting edge experience through the marketplace
- Work with the CitiDirect team and the onboarding team to leverage and create a consistent experience through various stages of clients life cycle
- Work with various teams to prepare investment spend asks for this initiative, gather competitive intelligence
- Create a governance structure for regular communication to various stake holders
- Develop a roadmap for the buildout of the marketplace, articulate investment spend and others resource needs
- Partner with Market management to design and manage product communications including external and internal feature announcements, reference materials, press releases, and adoption campaigns
- Define and Measure Key Performance Indicators - including percentage remediation across clients and geographies. Provide quantitative and qualitative updates to stakeholders regularly
- Learn Citi's Treasury and Trade Solutions business by working with product, sales and market management teams across the organization.
- Exposure to regional and local business processes; Develop strong working relationships with TTS team members around the world.
- Fine tune Product Management skills, including in-depth understanding of data flow across various systems.
- Develop an ability to manage large projects with multiple stake-holders across a complex organization.
- Further skills in business & product strategy, and in program execution.
- Exposure to senior leadership in TTS
- 12+ years relevant product management experience, preferably with a background in managing complex programs
- 4+ years direct or indirect external client experience a must.
- Experience in digitization of financial services, UX disciplines and wholesale online marektplaces is highly desirable
- Experience in successful implementation of large, customer experience projects while managing cross functional stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to be able to respond quickly and creatively to complex issues.
- Team player with ability to evidence leadership and build consensus while working within a matrix organization
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct work efforts, meet deadlines, and produce consistent high-quality work
- Demonstrated ability to proactively solicit input and involves others in decisions and plans that affect them.
- Excellent verbal, digital, and written communication skills. Strong presentation skills.
- Passion for the customers and their experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's preferred.