TOMS - Account Manager - NY
Bloomberg Trading Solutions addresses the entire workflow with front-end portfolio, inventory, sales and trading, and middle and back office operations solutions for both buy-side and sell-side firms.
Bloomberg Trade Order Management Solutions (TOMS) provides fixed income sell-side firms the capabilities to efficiently manage inventory, risk, P&L, compliance and straight-through processing. The enterprise suite of solutions includes electronic trading tools and market connectivity to help firms synchronize their front office risk and trading with middle-office, operations and enterprise applications in real-time. What's the role?
TOMS Account Manager will be responsible for managing relationships and growing pipeline. A successful candidate will build partnerships with key decision makers and execute on a strategic and consultative sales approach. You will be focused on revenue generation, greater adoption and driving value in our product. Strong enterprise product knowledge and deep understanding of workflow solutions are essential. This is an exciting opportunity to impact change and deepen the Bloomberg footprint at our most strategic accounts. We will trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client's workflow to increase their usage of the terminal and marquee products
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Manage usage campaigns, both self-initiated to achieve business targets and management driven initiatives
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg's products, how they integrate with financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
- Demonstrate a strong level of Bloomberg customer type knowledge, by understanding how that player type makes money, does their job, and utilizes technology
- Be able to demonstrate functionality and workflows of applicable Bloomberg solutions that improve a specific customer type's need
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
We'd love to see:
- Strong knowledge of TOMS and Enterprise products
- Understand sell-side workflows, financial technologies and market trends
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project management and organizational skills
- Manage time effectively and work well under pressure in a team environment --Excellent communication skills
--Exemplary presentation, training, and communication skills
- The ability for regular travel
If this sounds like you;
- 2+ years of client relationship management and/or sales experience
- A self-driven, goal oriented individual eager to challenge themselves in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment!
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.