- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Phyton Talent Advisors
- 24 May 19
One of the largest mutual life-insurance companies in the United States, and one of the largest life insurers in the world is seeking a Systems Engineer for its midtown Manhattan location.
- Design and Develop software systems and networks for interoperability and maximum performance and use.
- Will work closely with developers, Project managers and Architects.
- Experienced in one or more of the following: Window-based systems, Linux, Mac, mid-range based system, Mainframe, storage area network, desktop technologies.
- Should be knowledgeable of performance and security related issues.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5-9 years of relevant experience.
Why Consider a Contract/Temp Role?
- Get a foot in the door while evaluating your fit with an employer
- Fill in the "gap" while you continue to look for a permanent role
- Build your resume by developing new skills, experiences & references
- Some companies only use professional recruiting firms to fill jobs
Visit us at www.phytontalent.com for more information.
Phyton Talent Advisors is a proud winner of the Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing® Client Award & Named by Forbes as One of America's Best Professional Recruiting Firms
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, by choice, Phyton Talent Advisors will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.