A leading global Hedge fund are currently looking for an experienced quantitative equity researcher/PM from a top ranked quant fund to join their team. You will be responsible for Developing quantitative trading strategies for global equity investments in the medium frequency space. You should be a proven alpha generator ideally working across mid frequency systematic equity strategies which are innovative and computationally driven.
Your experience and responsibilities will include:-
- Research and development of statistical and machine learning-based trading models
- Alpha factor research to develop and improve profitable systematic trading strategies.
- Alpha research to generate new trading signals and conducting alpha generation process
- Conceptualizing strategies and develop proprietary tools to facilitate research and portfolio management.
- Development of statistical libraries
The ideal candidate will have a PHD in a Mathematical subject from a leading school and be working in a dedicated systematic equities fund with extensive experience developing and managing strategies with a holding period of a few hours to a few days.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team who a well-regarded and are currently expanding.
In addition there is an salary package on offer. Prior buy side experience preferred.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or call 02080044001 | +1 (917) 809 8014
Interviews have already begun to take place.