Synthetic Products Franchise Strats
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB About the team:
Synthetic Products Franchise strats are working with the firm's management, trading, sales, finance and operation personnel, using their mathematical and scientific training to create financial products, develop highly efficient automated solutions, advise clients on transactions, price and systematically manage risk and identify market opportunities.
The team's objectives are to expand GS Equity Swaps business, help attracting new clients and grow revenue. We do this by building next generation of automated systems that provide best-in-class client experience. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Your responsibilities:
- Expanding desk's product offering by developing models for new client trades
- Enhancing operational scale and reducing desk cost via process automation
- Analysis and implementation of trading strategies for the desk
- Development and maintenance of trading systems for the desk
- Calculation and attribution of the desk's profit and loss
- Calculation of real-time and daily risk
- Strong academic background in a relevant field - Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or Mathematics
- Strong programming background in a structured language (C++, Python, Slang, Scala, Java, etc.)
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Basic knowledge of Financial Mathematics
- 2 or more years of programming experience
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity